HOTLINE:  (08) 3920 7331 - 0913 757 331


Apply US Citizenship and Renew Green Card

Applying For a Returning Resident Visa In order to re-enter the United States, the individual may apply for a “Special Immigrant” Visa, also known as “Returning Resident Visa SB1”. To be eligible for an SB1 visa, the individual must demonstrate to a consular officer that he/she departed the U.S. with the intention of returning after a stay of less than one (1) year abroad, and his/her failure to return to the U.S. as planned was due to reasons beyond the individual’s control.